[SOLD OUT OF PITCH APPOINTMENTS]
Cyle Young is a literary agent with Hartline Literary.
Cyle is seeking:
- YA, middle grade, and chapter books
- genre fiction, especially romance
- love stories
- speculative (sci-fi and fantasy)
- easy readers, picture books and board books
- nonfiction (parenting, leadership, ministry, and self-help)
- movie and screenplays (specific details at cyleyoung.com)
Cyle is a multiple-genre award-winning author. Winner of more than twenty writing awards, he considers himself a “binge writer” and routinely scribes 30,000 words in a weekend. His book Belly Buttons and Broken Hearts released with Lighthouse Publishing of the Carolinas in 2013.
Cyle finds great joy in writing and loves to bounce between crafting epic high fantasy tales, helpful non-fiction parenting books, and getting lost in the melodic rhythm of children’s poetry. He serves as managing editor of almostanauthor.com, a website devoted to helping aspiring writers become published authors, and is also a monthly contributor to the parenting website, just18summers.com, and the writing website, thewriteconversation.blogspot.com.
You can learn more about what genres Cyle is aquiring by visiting his website at cyleyoung.com.